Hello! I’m a 19 year old woman and recently I’ve become sexually active. The past 4-5 months. 5 months ago when I went to get my physical done I was referred to a obgyn and my appointment is in 9 more days. I’ve been to the doctors so much I think I live there I had 4 UTI’s and BV 1 time these past months. I’ve recently been to my primary care doctor and had a urinalysis done and a swab for discharge done last month because I thought I had a uti and BV Agian. I experienced pain in my private area, had frequent urination, back pain, yellow-green discharge//no smell//no sign of std, but there seems to be no problem through the results. they still prescribed me with a penicillin type of antibiotic and I took them the right way. I’m scared something may be wrong with kidneys but couldn’t they find that through urinalysis? For the past two days I’ve now had a fishy smell now come out of my mouth when I wake up and noticed in my rectum area today (same fishy smell) IM TOTALLY A CLEAN PERSON I brush my teeth the right way everyday and take 2-3 showers a day???!. I have been having back pain still, pain in my private area. I haven’t been peeing a lot like I was. I still have a discharge since the doctor visit but there also was nothing wrong through tests swabs ….it has been coming out clumpy and somewhat dry(kind of feels like water / pus) now not yellow/green. I haven’t had sex since 2 months ago and a few weeks ago it came out green but stopped and is clumpy now sometimes very thick and white still no smell. I’m really scared something is wrong with my kidneys?! PLEASE AMSWER !my ob-gyn is in 9 days (again) I’m more worried about my kidneys.THANK YOU
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- After tumor removed from spinal cord, developed tingling in my left foot and leg?
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?
- Sixty year old man has 1. 9 Mg/Dl creatine level. Is it a serious condition?
- My friend has had a kidney removed an he has a knot the size of a grapefruit?
- I may have caught an STD, took Viread?
- I have pimples that look like tiny worms, tried ivermectin?
- My son was diagnosed with Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2a1 he is also getting a “constricted’ feeling in his throat. Is this normal?
- I had 3 ops on the right knee, 1 ACL and 2 menicus tears, the knee recently started swelling?
- I’m post op from neck surgery fusion is it normal my hands feel numb?
- My mother has been diagnosed with meningitis, should my family and I be tested for meningitis?
- I am 21, do I need a Pap smear test?
- I have a history of light PCOS and recently have been diagnosed with a 21 mm Sub serosal Myoma?
- I take clozaril, is it dangerous to have MAC anesthesia in combination with this medication?