Hello! I’m a 19 year old woman and recently I’ve become sexually active. The past 4-5 months. 5 months ago when I went to get my physical done I was referred to a obgyn and my appointment is in 9 more days. I’ve been to the doctors so much I think I live there I had 4 UTI’s and BV 1 time these past months. I’ve recently been to my primary care doctor and had a urinalysis done and a swab for discharge done last month because I thought I had a uti and BV Agian. I experienced pain in my private area, had frequent urination, back pain, yellow-green discharge//no smell//no sign of std, but there seems to be no problem through the results. they still prescribed me with a penicillin type of antibiotic and I took them the right way. I’m scared something may be wrong with kidneys but couldn’t they find that through urinalysis? For the past two days I’ve now had a fishy smell now come out of my mouth when I wake up and noticed in my rectum area today (same fishy smell) IM TOTALLY A CLEAN PERSON I brush my teeth the right way everyday and take 2-3 showers a day???!. I have been having back pain still, pain in my private area. I haven’t been peeing a lot like I was. I still have a discharge since the doctor visit but there also was nothing wrong through tests swabs ….it has been coming out clumpy and somewhat dry(kind of feels like water / pus) now not yellow/green. I haven’t had sex since 2 months ago and a few weeks ago it came out green but stopped and is clumpy now sometimes very thick and white still no smell. I’m really scared something is wrong with my kidneys?! PLEASE AMSWER !my ob-gyn is in 9 days (again) I’m more worried about my kidneys.THANK YOU
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I’m currently having near-blackout episodes, please advise?
- My blood result monocytes are high. Can anyone explain to me what might cause that?
- I had smoke inhalation, do I need to be concerned?
- My husband is having breathing problems, seems confused and is sleepy, taking OxyContin what is the problem?
- I believe my thyroid is enlarged, please advise?
- Fever of 100, migraines, can I take care of this at home?
- I feel my heart pounding with a little dizziness, am I having a heart attack or a heart problem?
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?
- Can a plan B contraception mess up your cycle?
- I have been losing weight lately without dieting, what can be the problem?