I have been having severe chest pains, irregular heart beat, swelling of the hands, legs and feet, weakness (generalized), fevers of 99.9-103F, body aches and pains, shortness of breathe, fatigue and lack of energy. . My swelling keeps spreading to different parts of my body and I have no idea why. It ounce went to the side of my neck and jaw. My swelling began around May 2015. Idk if I may had a infection somewhere and it recently gotten to my heart but I didn’t have heart problems till now (recently diagnosed November 2015) because I’ve gotten a EKG back in March and nothing came back but every time they ran a blood count, my white blood cell count was elevated higher than normal. I am only 16 and been going through this since August of 2014 Nothing helps my symptoms it’s always there. Idk if it’s a medical emergency or what doctor to see. I’ve tried lots of different medications and no doctor can figure out what’s wrong. Throughout my sickness I passed out once because of the sickness. I really don’t know who to go see or what I should do. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.
Home › Anxiety › I have been having severe chest pains, irregular heart beat, swelling of the hands, legs and feet, weakness?
Search For Your Answer
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I was not sure whether I am pregnant or not?
- Is back pain, discomfort or soreness a common sign that shows lung cancer?
- What are the physical signs of vaginal cancer?
- I have developed problems to sleep with medication, why can’t I sleep?
- I have developed spine pain, do I need an MRI or CT scan?
- I had a CBC blood work done I am very worried it may be Leukemia?
- I have lost some sensation in my feet, feeling numbness and tingling sensation?
- The color of my face skin varies in color, what is the solution?
- My CT scan results indicates renal angiomyolipoma, what do I need to do?
- Every night I am having severe pain in my right hip and groin?
- I have cramps in legs and hands?
- I have a sore throat and suffer from asthma, do I need antibiotics?
- I suffer from extreme blood pressure problems, how can I get my BP down?
- My 8 months old baby girl has a high fever, cough, and cold, diagnosed with bronchiolitis?
- I have an earache, used olive oil, now ear is blocked.
- I have received a blow to the stomach. it is painful. What is the problem?
- I am allergic to dust mites, medication helped now problem has returned?
- I have an inguinal hernia, should I get an operation?
- I suffer from loss of appetite, feeling of fullness, vomiting ?
- I have had a severe sinus cold which has affected my sense of smell?
- I always develop a bad cough near the end of the year?
- I had several panic attack episodes and I take Valium, now experience fear attacks?
- I keep getting colds and sinusitis, can it be that I have a low immune system?
- My condom tore while having intercourse with woman with AIDS?
- I have developed numbness in my right side over a period of a few months
- I have had irregular periods, now feel nauseous?
- I have had cataract surgery and now my eye is red?
- This morning my stools were covered with a white mold?
- I have itching, burning feeling in urethra is it urethritis?
- I was diagnosed with C.difficile?