I have been having severe chest pains, irregular heart beat, swelling of the hands, legs and feet, weakness (generalized), fevers of 99.9-103F, body aches and pains, shortness of breathe, fatigue and lack of energy. . My swelling keeps spreading to different parts of my body and I have no idea why. It ounce went to the side of my neck and jaw. My swelling began around May 2015. Idk if I may had a infection somewhere and it recently gotten to my heart but I didn’t have heart problems till now (recently diagnosed November 2015) because I’ve gotten a EKG back in March and nothing came back but every time they ran a blood count, my white blood cell count was elevated higher than normal. I am only 16 and been going through this since August of 2014 Nothing helps my symptoms it’s always there. Idk if it’s a medical emergency or what doctor to see. I’ve tried lots of different medications and no doctor can figure out what’s wrong. Throughout my sickness I passed out once because of the sickness. I really don’t know who to go see or what I should do. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.
Home › Anxiety › I have been having severe chest pains, irregular heart beat, swelling of the hands, legs and feet, weakness?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?
- I am a 40 yr old female have pain in breast and I believe in chest?
- Is there a relation between uti & any em zines being elevated ?
- Could a nodule make my thyroid levels appear normal?
- I am a 33 years old male who has experienced left knee pain since the age of 17?
- I was diagnosed with pcos after an untreated pelvic inflammation?
- Why does my syphilis test have a point value of .4 -.6?
- Can i give blood while on pain prescription medication without the blood recipient getting defective genes?