I was diagnosed Jan 2016 with colon cancer Stage 3b due to tumor deposit with negative lymphnodes. I had a right hemicolectomy and started FOLFOX chemo which ended in late July or early August. I had a CT scan in May due to having pain in my abdomen. It was negative except for the same liver lesion that’s has been on all my scans. I had another scan at the end of Oct and it show thickening in my omentum and more liver lesions but it said some could be seen on other scans but are tiny. So my oncologist sent me for an MRI. He wasn’t concerned with my omentum because my surgeon said he thought it was from my surgery. My MRI did not say anything about my omentum and said the liver lesions are benign. I’m still having my abdomen pain and they keep telling my CEA is normally to follow with scan in February. Can you give me your opinion? Should I be concerned? I’m trying not to worry.
Home › Medical Questions › I have colon cancer stage 3b, I have abdomen pain, MRI of Omentum and lesions of concern?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have a line that has formed on my forehead due to wearing a tight wave cap?
- I am preparing to have bariatric surgery?
- Is there an alternative drug/medication for nerve pain and depression for my father that aren’t addictive?
- I have white spots with pus on my arm?
- I have had headaches for the past 2 days?
- Would lower back surgery allow me to have normal activities?
- I’ve had chronic diarrhea for two years since I had hip replacement?
- Every time I pass a stool I have a sharp knife – like pain on the right side of my anus?
- Is this red rash ringworm or dermatitis?
- My wife is an amputee and has had phantom pain for four days now?
- Will clonazepam show a positive drug screen on the DOT drug screen?
- Over a 24 hour period I took at least 4 paracetemal every 4 hours?
- Can Ellaone morning after pill (MAP) cause future period’s to be irregular?
- I have noticed a small lump on the left side of my testicle?
- I have a growth on the glans of my penis?
- I have frozen hands, spine pain and shoulder pain?
- I experience anxiety, I want to start meditation?
- Medical Marijuana: Can cannabis help my Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- My husband is paraplegic and has developed a pressure sore on the left buttock that goes to the bone?
- I have diagnosed eustachian tube dysfunction with tinnitus?
- I’ve been diagnosed with trichomoniasis?
- I have these glitch feeling in my head in the temporal lobe?
- I have shooting pain when bending or moving?
- Can Budd Chiari be caused by a birth defect?
- Can medical marijuana help with ovarian cysts?
- Symptoms started 2 years ago after doing anabolic steroids?
- Just wanting to know if my MRI of my neck is anything to be concerned about?
- Blood when passing stools?
- I’ve a problem with having to bend forward when I walk?
- I have a three inch cut on my fore leg?