hi, im 22 this year, female. i have been have itchy skin at the back of my right thigh. it doesn’t get itchy all the time but randomly and each time last for hours or til the next day. the itching even occur right after showering sometimes. the other parts of my body is fine though just the back of my thigh. have been suffering from this for almost 2 years already. have been using anti fungal cream, moisturizer, aloevera but nothing seems to help. please advise what kind of skin condition is this, what do i need to do.
Home › Medical Questions › Dermatology › I have itchy skin at the back of my right thigh what kind of skin condition is this?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I suffer with pain in both feet with a burning sensation and redness?
- Experiencing sharp pain upper abdomen on the right side?
- I have a white blood count of 12000, is this a problem?
- I have pimples and a little rash on the side of my face?
- I haven’t had my periods twice?
- I have wax buildup in my ear?
- I have been a vegetarian for about 12 months now?
- I have pain behind my left knee?
- I am in my 31st week of pregnancy and just had an ultrasound done before yesterday?
- I have an ammonia smell in underwear but no discharge, what can it be?
- I developed a white, flaky kind of skin on my penis?
- I was prescribed Klavox 1g twice a day to treat ear infection?
- So for a month my heart rate when i woke up was 110, 112?
- I have a pinkish cyst?
- I’m having some concern about some white spots/bumps on my genitals?
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?