Hi. I’m 34 guy. I have been having some symptoms that are of great concern to me like chills (that feel like they hurt my bones), bad shakiness that can be in my hands legs or torso, extreme and when I do I wake up every 45-60 min sweating and in terror (Like a night terror but when I remember they dreams they aren’t bad), sometime I hallucinate sights and sounds (maybe from lack of sleep), and when I eat regardless of what I develop a burning sweat like a sunburn, not like eating spicy food. I tried different diet and nothing has worked. The last blood test I had showed my thyroid level as 9.43 and I had was told I’m slightly anemic but none of the tests showed anything except that my stored iron was high but my iron level was good. At the same time I injured my neck and have developed a stabbing sensation then feels like an electric shock to the right of my spine. Every time I have gone to the doctors office or emergency room they treat me like I am looking for pain medication even though I state I don’t want any I want help and a diagnosis. These symptoms have been going on for 6 months or more but my previous doctors told me it was in my head or referred me to a specialist who said it wasn’t their field and I got ping ponged back and forth between my general doctor and random specialist. I just moved to a new state and am trying to find a general doctor, I’m on Medicaid so it’s not easy. Many times they label me as seeking pain medication even tho I specifically tell them I don’t want it, I want help and a diagnosis. Some doctors have suspected an autoimmune disease. I have lost a great deal of muscle and strength. From being a construction working carrying 50+lbs of materials to not being able to carry my small children at times. Can someone please help me? Is their something I’m doing wrong, or a better way to talk to a general doctor about my problems where they won’t treat me poorly? I’m going insane from all of this and don’t know what to do about it.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have many symptoms: chills, shakiness, trouble sleeping, weakness, need second doctor opinion?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection?
- Back pain on off for couple of years. Gristle feeling along lumber spine?
- Suffering with a lump in throat feeling for 6 months, I thought I had throat cancer?
- I’ve had nausea/stomach cramps, fatigue and occasionally a low grade fever for 4 days?
- I have “tennis elbow” thinking of using Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)?
- Period is late but the two pregnancy tests I have taken have shown to be negative?
- My legs get very cold, much colder that in the past and only when I lie in bed?
- Blood on bathroom toilet seat, what can be the cause?
- Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?
- I have this mole on my face left cheek that is growing?
- I noticed a pea sized lump in front of my left ear?
- I found a lump at the bottom of my back that is small, pink and brown around the edges?
- I have this rash, what is it?
- I have blood in my urine, is it cancer?
- Is Sildenafil safe to take with Isentress, Norvir and Reyataz?
- Ultrasound of my kidneys provides different results, please advise?
- Suffering from a terrible pain in lower back that lasts a second or two, please advise?
- I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years, please advise?
- I have a nickel sized lump that is very painful and itchy?
- Chronic pain and tingling sensation in both legs, please advise?
- My husband is forgetting things, is it alzheimer’s?
- I have bad swelling in my legs and feet, will my swelling be alleviated if a biventricular pacemaker is put in?
- I have a major acne problem, what should I do?
- I have a lump on my eyelid, what is it?
- I developed neuropathy in my feet, right foot primarily, burning, tingling, please advise?
- Can an xray and MRI miss a bone tumor?
- I’m 4 months postpartum with first baby and have joint pain?
- I have severe narcolepsy as well as CFIDS, need second opinion?
- Did a health test analysis should I worry about my results?
- I slipped and fell l broke my femur in three places?