Hi, my name is (…), I am 50 years old. I have multiple diseases like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, fybromyalgia, excema, anxiety, depression, gerd, bone density and gastroporiesis. I take meds for everything. My question is about the gastroporiesis, my Dr has done multiple testings and all come out to be I’m constipated. I can be over 7 days without having a bowel movement. I end up taking all the meds the Dr has prescribed. linzess, amitiza, dolcolax, miralax, metamucil, lactulose and stool softeners. Nothing works and when it does i have diarrhea all day and painful. Please help, I don’t know what else to do.
Home › Medical Questions › Gastroenterology › I have multiple diseases like type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis, fybromyalgia?
Search Recent Answers
Recent Medical Questions
- I had a feeling on the left of my Adam’s apple as if someone was placing their thumb on it.
- I have pain not only in my hand but from my leg up to my neck.
- Bleeding from vagina. Is this normal or caused by blood clotting?
- I have been having headaches for about 4 to 5 years?
- Can I stop my epilepsy medication? Haven’t had a seizure in over 6 years.
- I want to take the best possible Covid 19 vaccine. Which one is the best?
- I am having heartburn and stomach pain. Is it due to GERD or peptic ulcer?
- Fooducate App : Product review
- Fitbit Sense Smartwatch : Product Review
- Are my home EKG results good? Or is there a problem?
- I suffer from persistent acne problems?
- I have had ovulation induction but no pregnancy?
- My body wants to keep moving to the right?
- Can I add DHEA and Pregnenolone to improve my hormone levels?
- I am really worried about developing anaphylaxis to an anesthetic?
- Should I take a vaccine to improve my immunity?
- I went to ER, strep test was negative but doctor said it must be strep?
- I had a root canal done now I am in pain?
- I hit my head on a wall.
- I woke up this morning with sudden back pain?
- All Americans must start wearing masks right now!
- Pain on lower right side?
- I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy
- Do Miracles Exist?
- Will a person suffering from Crohn’s disease be more pre disposed to get MND?
- We received a Procalcitonin test of 1.6 which appears to be positive. We are not sure how to interpret this result?
- I am concerned about having 2 polyps – a benign at 5 mm and a 10 mm Precancerous sessile serrated adenoma polyp?
- How to get rid of chronic pain?
- 4 Medical Cannabis – Marijuana Questions To Ask Your Doctor
- Medical Marijuana and Cancer Treatments: The New Miracle?