It all started from the age 19, i had pain on my knee,left/right suppose right knee and the after few days it circulated to my right elbow then to the left elbow and then to the left knee and the pain vanished. It kept occurring in about 2 weeks, then slowly the pain started increasing it started hurting from my knee below, the circulation occurred and vanished. I used to apply gel and bandages because i thought its jus the normal pain. It continued and almost after 2 years or so the pain started getting extreme and the whole leg and hold hand started paining. I realized its not usual pain so i went and checked, because it started from the knee they inspected my bones and all my results were clear. After going to few doctors they said its not a bone problem may be nerves, i went to check again and they suspected it to be arthritis but since nothing could be seen on my bones they weren’t sure about it. The pain now attacks my whole leg and my lower back, if my hand then whole hand my upper back. Many times i have had very severe pain throughout my body and i freeze i cannot move anything and if i do it hurts even more. I feel like someone is poking me with a very sharp thing all over my body, all i do is take a painkiller and sleep. Once when it was paining so much i happened to take 3 painkillers in the difference of an hour and my face started swelling like an allergic patient and i was rushed to the hospital and given allergic stuffs which cooled it down i just wanted the pain to cool down so i took unknowingly that these things might happen. I don’t know what it is and haven’t figured it out. Do you have any idea?i am 27 now.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have been a vegetarian for about 12 months now?
- I have pain behind my left knee?
- I am in my 31st week of pregnancy and just had an ultrasound done before yesterday?
- I have an ammonia smell in underwear but no discharge, what can it be?
- I developed a white, flaky kind of skin on my penis?
- I was prescribed Klavox 1g twice a day to treat ear infection?
- So for a month my heart rate when i woke up was 110, 112?
- I have a pinkish cyst?
- I’m having some concern about some white spots/bumps on my genitals?
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?
- I’ve got candida, seemingly yeast infection in urinary tract?
- For spider bites. when they bite. do they just draw blood, or are they also injecting venom?
- I am planning for an hGH treatment with the goal to repair the various healthy tissue, and build up the appearance of the skin?
- My face is pale almost white compared to my tanned body?
- Six months ago my new GP put me on the anticoagulant Rivaroxaban?
- I started spotting on August 1st 4 days before my period?