It all started from the age 19, i had pain on my knee,left/right suppose right knee and the after few days it circulated to my right elbow then to the left elbow and then to the left knee and the pain vanished. It kept occurring in about 2 weeks, then slowly the pain started increasing it started hurting from my knee below, the circulation occurred and vanished. I used to apply gel and bandages because i thought its jus the normal pain. It continued and almost after 2 years or so the pain started getting extreme and the whole leg and hold hand started paining. I realized its not usual pain so i went and checked, because it started from the knee they inspected my bones and all my results were clear. After going to few doctors they said its not a bone problem may be nerves, i went to check again and they suspected it to be arthritis but since nothing could be seen on my bones they weren’t sure about it. The pain now attacks my whole leg and my lower back, if my hand then whole hand my upper back. Many times i have had very severe pain throughout my body and i freeze i cannot move anything and if i do it hurts even more. I feel like someone is poking me with a very sharp thing all over my body, all i do is take a painkiller and sleep. Once when it was paining so much i happened to take 3 painkillers in the difference of an hour and my face started swelling like an allergic patient and i was rushed to the hospital and given allergic stuffs which cooled it down i just wanted the pain to cool down so i took unknowingly that these things might happen. I don’t know what it is and haven’t figured it out. Do you have any idea?i am 27 now.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have this tender “bubble” on my anus, is this something I should get checked out?
- Is it normal to have a death wish and to be consumed with the idea of death?
- Can Vitamin B12/D3deficiency or Homocystein imbalance cause lack of interest and poor concentration?
- When I have sex with my partner, I don’t have orgasms?
- I have a constant pain in my right groin area which radiates to my inner thigh?
- Low grade fever and high bp since January, swollen lymph nodes since march?
- My husband woke up with a two puncture wound, 2mm big, that looks like fang marks?
- I had unprotected sex and the next morning I had a couple vaginal sores?
- A hooker performed unprotected oral sex on me?
- I used Epsom salt in a foot bath a week ago to treat my ingrown toenail?
- I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue?
- Suffering from shortness of breath associated with high blood pressure?
- I have had an increasing level of pain. Localized on the back left side of my head?
- My toe has turned black, what is wrong?
- What happens when you lose sensation to have bowel movement?
- Feeling pain in her upper arm (left)
- Waking up at 1:00am with chills that last about an hour?
- I was wearing adult diapers to keep my bed dry?
- What is a good product to increase libido?
- What could be the cause of the heavy bleeding and clotting?
- I am leaking semen constantly all day and night and can’t stop?
- For the past 2 weeks I’ve had painful burning sensation?
- I have been diagnosed with Sjogrens, Raynauds and radiculopathy?
- I have this irritated sudden itch that lasts a second?
- I recently had a blister on my middle finger caused by what I thought was eczema?
- I noticed I had this small dark warts/bumps?
- Last week my whole body ached, fatigued, mild abdominal pain, 6-8 bowel movements a day and no appetite?
- Will my bone be affected by such an impact?
- I had a miscarriage on Jan. 2 2018?
- Could it be rectal prolapse?