I have pain throughout my body, I don’t know what it is?

It all started from the age 19, i had pain on my knee,left/right suppose right knee and the after few days it circulated to my right elbow then to the left elbow and then to the left knee and the pain vanished. It kept occurring in about 2 weeks, then slowly the pain started increasing it started hurting from my knee below, the circulation occurred and vanished. I used to apply gel and bandages because i thought its jus the normal pain. It continued and almost after 2 years or so the pain started getting extreme and the whole leg and hold hand started paining. I realized its not usual pain so i went and checked, because it started from the knee they inspected my bones and all my results were clear. After going to few doctors they said its not a bone problem may be nerves, i went to check again and they suspected it to be arthritis but since nothing could be seen on my bones they weren’t sure about it. The pain now attacks my whole leg and my lower back, if my hand then whole hand my upper back. Many times i have had very severe pain throughout my body and i freeze i cannot move anything and if i do it hurts even more. I feel like someone is poking me with a very sharp thing all over my body, all i do is take a painkiller and sleep. Once when it was paining so much i happened to take 3 painkillers in the difference of an hour and my face started swelling like an allergic patient and i was rushed to the hospital and given allergic stuffs which cooled it down i just wanted the pain to cool down so i took unknowingly that these things might happen. I don’t know what it is and haven’t figured it out. Do you have any idea?i am 27 now.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ahmed Fawzy
5:21 pm

Do an ESR, CRP , Rheumatoid factor and anti-CCP tests to check for rheumatoid arthritis also check TSH, T4 and calcium/phosphorus levels for thyroid or parathyroid problems

Good Luck

Ayman Darrag
8:16 pm

in my opinion it is Most probably an autoimmune disease ,I recommend CRP,ANA tests to find the diagnosis exactly..

Masr Fawzy
1:44 am

U need a detailed rheumatological examination, and to do some blood tests like cbc, crp, ANA, …etc

4:47 am

well ,the diagnosis remains unclear as far as your history is concerned.
You need to do further tests including renal and thyroid function tests.
HLA B27 and RA test with serum uric acid levels should be done.
Auto immune component needs to be taken into consideration.