Good day my name is (…), I’m 38 years old. Female. I have had 3 C sections. (3 children) and two miscarriages. I have no serious medical history, but I have been struggling with a few things that are getting worse. I have had heart fibrillation for many years. It comes and goes, in the past I would get it maybe three to four times in a year, the last couple of months I have been getting it weekly. A doctor told me that it might be a magnesium deficiency so I started drinking magnesium. It is better but I still get it once or twice a week. I have been struggling with my menstruation as well. Bleeding heavily, bleeding for three weeks on end and then not having my period for more than a month. One doctor said its, diabetes 2 and Pcocs, the other one did a sonar and said I had a growth inside my womb, they did blood test etc… but they couldn’t pick up anything serious. When I went back for a scan they said it’s not a growth but it might be endometriosis. I have been struggling the last two years with joint pain and muscle pain. The last three weeks things have been very bad. I started feeling nausea, I have intense abdominal pain. My abdomen is sensitive and swollen, it’s not just one place but every where, my back, my sides. Going to the bathroom is painful, having sex is painful. I have constant joint and muscle pain, it feels like flu pains. I’ve picked up a lot of weight but struggle to eat cause I want to throw up the whole time. My stomach burns, I feel bad when I don’t eat and I feel terrible when I do eat. I have this disgusting metal taste in my mouth. When I wake up in the mornings my face and eyes are swollen, I cant see through my eyes, my hands, feet and ankles are swollen. I can’t get my shoes on. I am extremely tired and have absolutely no energy. Could you please help me, I don’t know if this is serious. I am currently on no medication. We have a family history of heart disease and diabetes, fibromalgia and arthritis.
Home › Medical Questions › Gastroenterology › I started feeling nausea, I have intense abdominal pain. My abdomen, back and sides are sensitive and swollen?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Pain is now going up my leg?
- I might have caused myself an injury to my neck?
- A nurse practitioner decided to change my antidepressants?
- I am having trouble with nausea and light headedness?
- Will the pessery be a problem?
- My husband occasionally wakes up with his face a little puffy?
- I am extremely weak and I am losing pounds almost by the day?
- Is it possible for compression damage to a femoral nerve to cause complete loss of knee flexion?
- I have constant constipation?
- I’ve been struggling with a weird stomach condition for two years?
- I have a small skin rush on the arm?
- I had a low risk encounter?
- I’ve been on bed rest for about a month with an intractable migraine?
- I have been on my menstrual cycle now for 3wks?
- I’m concerned about ED?
- I noticed my big toe nail was all bruised looking 6 weeks ago and it doesn’t look to be growing out?
- I’m trying to find out if this is a case of Herpes?
- I want a pill that will make me stay harder for longer?
- Can Botox be used to treat an Overactive bladder (OAB)?
- How can I get rid of edema without medications?
- Why do so many suicides fail before the age of 25?
- Husband and wife in terrible car crash – worst case scenario?
- My blood test results indicate Positive ANA, what does that result mean exactly?
- I have red spots on only my right lower gum line?
- How effective is Tarceva for cancer?
- Do I have a rash on my breast or are they glands of some kind?
- I’ve been experiencing a constant pain in/above my first set of top molars?
- I have had redness on the my right side of face?
- Can you suggest a homemade recipe for electrolyte replacement for bowel prep?
- I’ve been dealing with issues in my left foot for the past 3 weeks, with varying symptoms?