Good day my name is (…), I’m 38 years old. Female. I have had 3 C sections. (3 children) and two miscarriages. I have no serious medical history, but I have been struggling with a few things that are getting worse. I have had heart fibrillation for many years. It comes and goes, in the past I would get it maybe three to four times in a year, the last couple of months I have been getting it weekly. A doctor told me that it might be a magnesium deficiency so I started drinking magnesium. It is better but I still get it once or twice a week. I have been struggling with my menstruation as well. Bleeding heavily, bleeding for three weeks on end and then not having my period for more than a month. One doctor said its, diabetes 2 and Pcocs, the other one did a sonar and said I had a growth inside my womb, they did blood test etc… but they couldn’t pick up anything serious. When I went back for a scan they said it’s not a growth but it might be endometriosis. I have been struggling the last two years with joint pain and muscle pain. The last three weeks things have been very bad. I started feeling nausea, I have intense abdominal pain. My abdomen is sensitive and swollen, it’s not just one place but every where, my back, my sides. Going to the bathroom is painful, having sex is painful. I have constant joint and muscle pain, it feels like flu pains. I’ve picked up a lot of weight but struggle to eat cause I want to throw up the whole time. My stomach burns, I feel bad when I don’t eat and I feel terrible when I do eat. I have this disgusting metal taste in my mouth. When I wake up in the mornings my face and eyes are swollen, I cant see through my eyes, my hands, feet and ankles are swollen. I can’t get my shoes on. I am extremely tired and have absolutely no energy. Could you please help me, I don’t know if this is serious. I am currently on no medication. We have a family history of heart disease and diabetes, fibromalgia and arthritis.
Home › Medical Questions › Gastroenterology › I started feeling nausea, I have intense abdominal pain. My abdomen, back and sides are sensitive and swollen?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Can a corticosteroid shot to treat arthritis have side effects?
- I have a ankle fracture, do I need surgery?
- I have lost most of my hearing in my left ear and vision in left eye, is it a brain tumor?
- Fractured my l3 and l4 vertebrae, rods have fractured, will they need to be replaced?
- I have had elevated liver enzymes, is there a problem with my liver?
- I broke out in hives and itchy, swollen purple like skin, is this a consequence of my low blood test results?
- I have this sore on my neck on my hair line, is it skin cancer?
- Can a back injury cause kidney failure?
- I had a benign breast tumor removed, is it possible for the tumor to have returned?
- Can bruising on the chest be caused from a tubation on an anemic person after surgery?
- Thought I had a miscarriage, ultrasound showed that I didn’t, please advise?
- Considering my symptoms and tests, do I still have IGT (Impaired glucose tolerance)?
- This is an ultrasound of my baby’s spine. How does the spine look to you?
- I suffered a meniscal tear, can I start training again?
- My girl friend and I are blood relations, can we have children without risk?
- I had a flu shot, I’m not sure if the flu shot made me sicker?
- I have had a series of “boils” that started out as a pimple and got hard and painful, should I take some antibiotics?
- I have Atrial fibrillation ( AFib or AF), can a car accident have caused it?
- I just had a baby 4 months ago, is experiencing debilitating fatigue normal?
- I have had fever for 6 days and an enlarged lymph node on jaw?
- Experiencing painless bumps on penis, tests all negative, need second doctor opinion?
- During my period I get extremely lightheaded and feel as though I’m going to pass out?
- I think I have onychophagia, I thought I could stop this, please advise?
- Did I have a miscarriage or is it a normal period?
- I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago for endometriosis, have side effects please advise?
- I had an shoulder injury while playing football, what should I do next?
- I have been sick for the last 3 weeks, cold sore like blisters on eyelids?
- Do I really need to get a shot for Yellow Fever?
- My medication may be too high?
- I am urinating twice an hour, and feeling immense pressure to urinate?