Good day my name is (…), I’m 38 years old. Female. I have had 3 C sections. (3 children) and two miscarriages. I have no serious medical history, but I have been struggling with a few things that are getting worse. I have had heart fibrillation for many years. It comes and goes, in the past I would get it maybe three to four times in a year, the last couple of months I have been getting it weekly. A doctor told me that it might be a magnesium deficiency so I started drinking magnesium. It is better but I still get it once or twice a week. I have been struggling with my menstruation as well. Bleeding heavily, bleeding for three weeks on end and then not having my period for more than a month. One doctor said its, diabetes 2 and Pcocs, the other one did a sonar and said I had a growth inside my womb, they did blood test etc… but they couldn’t pick up anything serious. When I went back for a scan they said it’s not a growth but it might be endometriosis. I have been struggling the last two years with joint pain and muscle pain. The last three weeks things have been very bad. I started feeling nausea, I have intense abdominal pain. My abdomen is sensitive and swollen, it’s not just one place but every where, my back, my sides. Going to the bathroom is painful, having sex is painful. I have constant joint and muscle pain, it feels like flu pains. I’ve picked up a lot of weight but struggle to eat cause I want to throw up the whole time. My stomach burns, I feel bad when I don’t eat and I feel terrible when I do eat. I have this disgusting metal taste in my mouth. When I wake up in the mornings my face and eyes are swollen, I cant see through my eyes, my hands, feet and ankles are swollen. I can’t get my shoes on. I am extremely tired and have absolutely no energy. Could you please help me, I don’t know if this is serious. I am currently on no medication. We have a family history of heart disease and diabetes, fibromalgia and arthritis.
Home › Medical Questions › Gastroenterology › I started feeling nausea, I have intense abdominal pain. My abdomen, back and sides are sensitive and swollen?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection?
- Back pain on off for couple of years. Gristle feeling along lumber spine?
- Suffering with a lump in throat feeling for 6 months, I thought I had throat cancer?
- I’ve had nausea/stomach cramps, fatigue and occasionally a low grade fever for 4 days?
- I have “tennis elbow” thinking of using Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)?
- Period is late but the two pregnancy tests I have taken have shown to be negative?
- My legs get very cold, much colder that in the past and only when I lie in bed?
- Blood on bathroom toilet seat, what can be the cause?
- Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?
- I have this mole on my face left cheek that is growing?
- I noticed a pea sized lump in front of my left ear?
- I found a lump at the bottom of my back that is small, pink and brown around the edges?
- I have this rash, what is it?
- I have blood in my urine, is it cancer?
- Is Sildenafil safe to take with Isentress, Norvir and Reyataz?
- Ultrasound of my kidneys provides different results, please advise?
- Suffering from a terrible pain in lower back that lasts a second or two, please advise?
- I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years, please advise?
- I have a nickel sized lump that is very painful and itchy?
- Chronic pain and tingling sensation in both legs, please advise?
- My husband is forgetting things, is it alzheimer’s?
- I have bad swelling in my legs and feet, will my swelling be alleviated if a biventricular pacemaker is put in?
- I have a major acne problem, what should I do?
- I have a lump on my eyelid, what is it?
- I developed neuropathy in my feet, right foot primarily, burning, tingling, please advise?
- Can an xray and MRI miss a bone tumor?
- I’m 4 months postpartum with first baby and have joint pain?
- I have severe narcolepsy as well as CFIDS, need second opinion?
- Did a health test analysis should I worry about my results?
- I slipped and fell l broke my femur in three places?