My mother is 72 and was generally healthy until few months ago…she had breast cancer 8 years ago but is in remission….she have done tests yearly….in April she had an light stroke….afterwards she seemed fine, but now she is very tired all the time and when she stands up for a little while, she wants to pass out. She loves coffee, but suddenly developed a very strong aversion towards it…so bad that if she smells it, she want to throw up. She also has a very bad constant cough. She did blood tests, but everything came back as normal and the dr said that they did not find anything wrong…..they tested for iron and magnesium deficiency, thyroid function and a full blood count…they also tested for cancer…I am very worried about her because something is definitely wrong….and now she does not want to go back. Can you please tell me where to go next
Home › Medical Questions › General › My mother is 72 when she stands up for a little while she wants to pass out?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?
- I have this mole on my face left cheek that is growing?
- I noticed a pea sized lump in front of my left ear?
- I found a lump at the bottom of my back that is small, pink and brown around the edges?
- I have this rash, what is it?
- I have blood in my urine, is it cancer?
- Is Sildenafil safe to take with Isentress, Norvir and Reyataz?
- Ultrasound of my kidneys provides different results, please advise?
- Suffering from a terrible pain in lower back that lasts a second or two, please advise?
- I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years, please advise?
- I have a nickel sized lump that is very painful and itchy?
- Chronic pain and tingling sensation in both legs, please advise?
- My husband is forgetting things, is it alzheimer’s?
- I have bad swelling in my legs and feet, will my swelling be alleviated if a biventricular pacemaker is put in?
- I have a major acne problem, what should I do?
- I have a lump on my eyelid, what is it?
- I developed neuropathy in my feet, right foot primarily, burning, tingling, please advise?
- Can an xray and MRI miss a bone tumor?
- I’m 4 months postpartum with first baby and have joint pain?
- I have severe narcolepsy as well as CFIDS, need second opinion?
- Did a health test analysis should I worry about my results?
- I slipped and fell l broke my femur in three places?
- I have a strong steady burning sensation right where my sternum comes together?
- Can you get a rib fracture as a result of anesthesia?
- I have had an issue with my stomach since. December 2nd 2017?
- After botox injection my eyes swelled up, need second opinion?
- I’ve had genital warts for a few months now, what can be done?
- I had arthroscopy for a meniscus tear in my right knee, pain has returned?
- I had a spinal fusion surgery now have difficulty swallowing food?
- Can a frostbite injury be related to hypertension, diabetes or renal disease?