Im a 29 yr old female. I surgery in 2014 for ruptured ectopic preg. I currently have hydronephrosis and kidney stones. Not on medications currently. Also had rhabdo in 2011. In july of 2016 i hemmoraged in labor. 4 weeks of EXTREME exhaustion. No matter how much i slept i couldnt stay awake. Eyes wouldnt stay open. Unfocused. Rolling. Hearing was fuzzy. Would just fall asleep. Even drinking energy drinks. After i called dr i got labs and hemoglobin was 6.4. I was put on blood transfusions and iron infusions. After 6 weeks felt back to normal. 5 months later it has started AGAIN. 4 days ago exact same symptoms. Cant physically get up in the morning. I cant stay awake in the day. Eyes rolling vision unfocused eyes cant stay open etc then fuzzy hearing in spurts. Jerking/twitching/jolting uncontrollably to wake up. And cant control when any pf this happens. I can drink coffee or energy drink and still fall asleep. I have not hemmoraged again so idk whats goin on!!! I have 4 kids and oldest is 6 and recent diagnoses (9-11-16) i work in a call center as well. I cannot afford for this to be happening again and literally outta nowhere. 4 days ago. Please help!!
Home › Medical Questions › General › I had surgery in 2014 for ruptured ectopic preg. I currently have hydronephrosis and kidney stones?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have skin rashes for almost half a year?
- I have a sore by my testicle area?
- There is a white lump just above/ beside my urethra?
- I have been having leg cramps that feels like charlie horses?
- My GP told me that I have very low blood pressure and anemia?
- Need dental work done?
- Pressure inside my head almost like something might burst?
- I need your opinion on A1C?
- I had a knee operation 13 months ago?
- I am detoxing from alcohol?
- Pain is now going up my leg?
- I might have caused myself an injury to my neck?
- A nurse practitioner decided to change my antidepressants?
- I am having trouble with nausea and light headedness?
- Will the pessery be a problem?
- My husband occasionally wakes up with his face a little puffy?
- I am extremely weak and I am losing pounds almost by the day?
- Is it possible for compression damage to a femoral nerve to cause complete loss of knee flexion?
- I have constant constipation?
- I’ve been struggling with a weird stomach condition for two years?
- I have a small skin rush on the arm?
- I had a low risk encounter?
- I’ve been on bed rest for about a month with an intractable migraine?
- I have been on my menstrual cycle now for 3wks?
- I’m concerned about ED?
- I noticed my big toe nail was all bruised looking 6 weeks ago and it doesn’t look to be growing out?
- I’m trying to find out if this is a case of Herpes?
- I want a pill that will make me stay harder for longer?
- Can Botox be used to treat an Overactive bladder (OAB)?
- How can I get rid of edema without medications?