Im a 29 yr old female. I surgery in 2014 for ruptured ectopic preg. I currently have hydronephrosis and kidney stones. Not on medications currently. Also had rhabdo in 2011. In july of 2016 i hemmoraged in labor. 4 weeks of EXTREME exhaustion. No matter how much i slept i couldnt stay awake. Eyes wouldnt stay open. Unfocused. Rolling. Hearing was fuzzy. Would just fall asleep. Even drinking energy drinks. After i called dr i got labs and hemoglobin was 6.4. I was put on blood transfusions and iron infusions. After 6 weeks felt back to normal. 5 months later it has started AGAIN. 4 days ago exact same symptoms. Cant physically get up in the morning. I cant stay awake in the day. Eyes rolling vision unfocused eyes cant stay open etc then fuzzy hearing in spurts. Jerking/twitching/jolting uncontrollably to wake up. And cant control when any pf this happens. I can drink coffee or energy drink and still fall asleep. I have not hemmoraged again so idk whats goin on!!! I have 4 kids and oldest is 6 and recent diagnoses (9-11-16) i work in a call center as well. I cannot afford for this to be happening again and literally outta nowhere. 4 days ago. Please help!!
Home › Medical Questions › General › I had surgery in 2014 for ruptured ectopic preg. I currently have hydronephrosis and kidney stones?
Search For Your Answer
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- My wife had a cervical stitch procedure done. What to do now?
- I was not sure whether I am pregnant or not?
- Is back pain, discomfort or soreness a common sign that shows lung cancer?
- What are the physical signs of vaginal cancer?
- I have developed problems to sleep with medication, why can’t I sleep?
- I have developed spine pain, do I need an MRI or CT scan?
- I had a CBC blood work done I am very worried it may be Leukemia?
- I have lost some sensation in my feet, feeling numbness and tingling sensation?
- The color of my face skin varies in color, what is the solution?
- My CT scan results indicates renal angiomyolipoma, what do I need to do?
- Every night I am having severe pain in my right hip and groin?
- I have cramps in legs and hands?
- I have a sore throat and suffer from asthma, do I need antibiotics?
- I suffer from extreme blood pressure problems, how can I get my BP down?
- My 8 months old baby girl has a high fever, cough, and cold, diagnosed with bronchiolitis?
- I have an earache, used olive oil, now ear is blocked.
- I have received a blow to the stomach. it is painful. What is the problem?
- I am allergic to dust mites, medication helped now problem has returned?
- I have an inguinal hernia, should I get an operation?
- I suffer from loss of appetite, feeling of fullness, vomiting ?
- I have had a severe sinus cold which has affected my sense of smell?
- I always develop a bad cough near the end of the year?
- I had several panic attack episodes and I take Valium, now experience fear attacks?
- I keep getting colds and sinusitis, can it be that I have a low immune system?
- My condom tore while having intercourse with woman with AIDS?
- I have developed numbness in my right side over a period of a few months
- I have had irregular periods, now feel nauseous?
- I have had cataract surgery and now my eye is red?
- This morning my stools were covered with a white mold?
- I have itching, burning feeling in urethra is it urethritis?