– My father is 73 years old.
– Injured his back in the car on 25/2/18. Suffering severe back pain since then
– Did MRI scan on 12/3/18 discovered fracture at T10.
– Pain Management specialist suggested for nerve root block and faucet joint injection to relieve pain but no sign of pain relief
– 2nd opinion from Orthopedic told vertebroplasty is the most ideal treatment for him. Underwent vertebroplasty procedure on 28/3/18.
– After a week of vertebroplasty procedure, very little sign of pain relief.
* Is it normal for pain remains even after 9 days of vertebroplasty procedure ? As we learned from the internet this is a very effective procedure as most patient reported pain was gone within 48 – 72 hours
* With his condition and treatment, how long would he need for pain to subside ?
* Any other treatment required to eliminate pain ?
Medications: Not taking any pain killers at the moment