General Information: – Age : 27
– Sex: Male
– Height: 5’9″ (175.26 cm)
– Weight: 179 lbs (81.19 kg)
– Race: Caucasian/Hispanic Mix
– Duration of complaint: several months for tonsils; since yesterday for rectum
– Location (Geographic and on body): California; Mouth; Rectum
– Any existing relevant medical issues (if any): Possibly have Ulcerative Colitis
Current medications (if any): I take an antihistemine
Include a photo if relevant (skin condition for example)
I really appreciate any medical advice given; I’ve been trying to get ahold of my primary for the past 3 days only to get the voicemail so I’m here trying to figure out what’s going on. Thank you for taking a look even if you aren’t able to leave a reply.
Picture of rectum (please note purple bumps towards the top and the big bump at the center right):
Picture of tonsils(to note, my last test for many stds revealed that I didn’t have anything. Have not had sex since then.):
I will be seeing my primary at some point but I’m here to see how severe it is and if there are any things I can be doing to lessen the issue. Thanks again for taking the time.
Other things to note:
– my last gastroenterologist thought I had ulcerative colitis but started to feel that he knew longer knew and referred me to Cedar Sinai so that they could figure it out. Unfortunately I can’t afford to go.
– I’ve had the tonsil issue since October 2017 got tested for stds and put on various antibiotics with no resolution.
– This bump(I first noticed it yesterday) seems to be a result of overeating last weekend(it was a cheat day; I have had a very strict 1400 calorie diet the other 6 days of the week for the past 2 months) that resulted in me having many bowel movements the following morning. I was curled up in the fetal position from the amount of bowel movements (for reference, I have a very high pain tolerance). I also had a butt plug in me for several hours two days ago.