Hello. My name is (…). My boyfriend is 25 years old. He has recently been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, about 5 months ago. Lately, he has been having slight chest pain, no energy at all, and dizzy spells very often. His current doctor said it is because his body is still adjusting to the insulin….but does it really take the body this long to adjust to insulin? I don’t think he should be having chest pain and dizzy spells. He says he feels “weird”. His current doctor is booked until July. We are thinking of going to emergency room, but I would like an answer from here first. His doctor also said he is in the “honeymoon” stage of diabetes. I believe he has not been monitored by his doctor closely enough.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I believe not been monitored by doctor closely enough?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have bumps on the back of my throat and my tonsils seems to be swollen?
- I have been experiencing a rectal prolapse that happens when I pass a stool ?
- I currently have a sharp pain on the top right of my foot?
- I had a heart attack 4 years ago and had 3 stents placed in my arteries?
- I had a fracture and the doctor kept my leg in a cast for over 6 weeks?
- I have skin rashes for almost half a year?
- I have a sore by my testicle area?
- There is a white lump just above/ beside my urethra?
- I have been having leg cramps that feels like charlie horses?
- My GP told me that I have very low blood pressure and anemia?
- Need dental work done?
- Pressure inside my head almost like something might burst?
- I need your opinion on A1C?
- I had a knee operation 13 months ago?
- I am detoxing from alcohol?
- Pain is now going up my leg?
- I might have caused myself an injury to my neck?
- A nurse practitioner decided to change my antidepressants?
- I am having trouble with nausea and light headedness?
- Will the pessery be a problem?
- My husband occasionally wakes up with his face a little puffy?
- I am extremely weak and I am losing pounds almost by the day?
- Is it possible for compression damage to a femoral nerve to cause complete loss of knee flexion?
- I have constant constipation?
- I’ve been struggling with a weird stomach condition for two years?
- I have a small skin rush on the arm?
- I had a low risk encounter?
- I’ve been on bed rest for about a month with an intractable migraine?
- I have been on my menstrual cycle now for 3wks?
- I’m concerned about ED?