Hello. My name is (…). My boyfriend is 25 years old. He has recently been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, about 5 months ago. Lately, he has been having slight chest pain, no energy at all, and dizzy spells very often. His current doctor said it is because his body is still adjusting to the insulin….but does it really take the body this long to adjust to insulin? I don’t think he should be having chest pain and dizzy spells. He says he feels “weird”. His current doctor is booked until July. We are thinking of going to emergency room, but I would like an answer from here first. His doctor also said he is in the “honeymoon” stage of diabetes. I believe he has not been monitored by his doctor closely enough.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I believe not been monitored by doctor closely enough?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?
- I am a 40 yr old female have pain in breast and I believe in chest?
- Is there a relation between uti & any em zines being elevated ?
- Could a nodule make my thyroid levels appear normal?
- I am a 33 years old male who has experienced left knee pain since the age of 17?
- I was diagnosed with pcos after an untreated pelvic inflammation?
- Why does my syphilis test have a point value of .4 -.6?
- Can i give blood while on pain prescription medication without the blood recipient getting defective genes?