I have lost my libido since I used Accutane (Istretonoin) to cure my acne. It has been more than 5 years now since I took a 4 month course of isotretonoin. I still get some sexual feelings but they are forceful and seems like there is not much connection between my brain and penis as I don’t get a complete arousal and my erections are soft and I lose them within few seconds. I did penile doppler test as well and physically everything seemed to be alright. I eat healthy, exercise regularly, don’t smoke nor drink even my fertily is fine as I got my girlfriend pregnant the first time we had sex but I didn’t enjoy much as I was not fully aroused sexually and was trying to force myself to feel it. I have morning woods a few times a week maybe twice but that too soft erections before I used to have hard erections every morning when I woke up. For the last 5 years I never had those kind of erections which I used to have during my teenage days. I am just 26 years old now. Please doctor I need your help, as I told you physically I am fine but the problem is I don’t get sexually aroused much naturally and have soft erections. What should I do to get complete sexual arousal if I see something sexual or while getting intimate with my partner and get hard erections? What supplements (medical or herbal) or treatment should I use to cure and solve my problem? I think a urologist or a neurologist can answer my question properly.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have this spot on my forehead, what is it?
- I had yeast, UTI and severe itch. Was tested but no STI?
- I believe I have ringworm. I have a red circular patch?
- Can a supplement be dangerous and cause Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- My son has a medical history of hydronephrosis in the kidney?
- I’ve had this spot on my tongue for about a year?
- I have the flu and bronchitis to go with or some type of lung infection?
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?