In 1996 I was thrown into a fence by a horse. In 2000 I started having pain in my neck and arm. I was put on morphine and percocet which my new doctor finally got me off of last September. He had me get a spinal injection which worked great until Dec so I went for another one and have been in agony ever since. I saw him 2 days ago, he gave me 2 shots where the pain is and told me to keep my 1/31 appt for the next spinal injection but I am still in so much pain in my neck that I can’t hold my head up, I’m flat on my back with a heating pad alternating with an ice pack. I can’t deal with this pain for another week. Please help and tell me what I should do.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I get spinal injections for pain relief but I still have terrible pain?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?
- Can a plan B contraception mess up your cycle?
- I have been losing weight lately without dieting, what can be the problem?
- I have been having body wide muscle twitching, is it ALS Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?
- I had a UTI received antibiotic for severe kidney infection?
- My 12 year old girl isn’t feeling well?
- I have headaches that last between 1 to 2 days?
- Uncontrollable shaking of the body from the neck down?
- I have a spot on my face, can this be skin cancer?
- I’m trying to have a baby with my wife, here’s lab report?