In 1996 I was thrown into a fence by a horse. In 2000 I started having pain in my neck and arm. I was put on morphine and percocet which my new doctor finally got me off of last September. He had me get a spinal injection which worked great until Dec so I went for another one and have been in agony ever since. I saw him 2 days ago, he gave me 2 shots where the pain is and told me to keep my 1/31 appt for the next spinal injection but I am still in so much pain in my neck that I can’t hold my head up, I’m flat on my back with a heating pad alternating with an ice pack. I can’t deal with this pain for another week. Please help and tell me what I should do.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I get spinal injections for pain relief but I still have terrible pain?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have red mole growing below my shoulder, does it look malignant?
- I had blood tests done, worried about results?
- I Have Multiple Sclerosis and I think I have Listeria from food that I ate?
- I’m experiencing sensitivity to light, throbbing and headache?
- I want to start a testosterone replacement therapy?
- I have this itchy patch of skin on my leg, what is it?
- I have stage 4 cancer and having vision problems?
- How much are the chances for me to get cervical cancer ?
- It started 4 days ago with the headache, slight heartache, and slight kidney ache?
- My mother suffers from Polimyalgia Rheumatica, Osteoporosis, Hypertension and a heart murmur?
- My father has been diagnosed with colon cancer, is surgery the only option?
- I have mostly on the right side pelvic pain though sometimes I feel it on the left?
- After the colonoscopy, I was assured that although it needs to be done again, they couldn’t see anything?
- When can a Clearview HIV test be done and how fast are results obtained?
- My niece has a lump that has started one week ago?
- I have had an infection in my finger for About 8 days?
- Suspicious lumps and bumps, genital warts?
- I am 45 and in perimenopause. I no longer have regular periods?
- I started with a late period. I also started to have nausea, minor headaches, and fatigue
- I was recently told by my Dr that my anemia is a level 9 and put on a iron supplement?
- I have a twitch in my left thumb-it occasionally moves on it own?
- I’ve just been prescribed Ramipril for high blood pressure?
- I have been having lower left pelvic pain that radiates to my groin, down my upper front thigh, hip and to lower back?
- I had substantial pain and bruising and what felt like a hard lump under the skin?
- When I urinate not much comes out and it burns a lot?
- I had some episodes of pressure behind my eyes, sudden tiredness followed by eye twitching and twitching on right side of face?
- I have a sharp and throbbing pain on the right side of my left toenail?
- I am unsure what my cycle is like when I’m not on the pill, but I am on day 33 with no period?
- My feet turn bluish (once dark purple) when sitting and back to normal when walking?
- Is Citalopram causing these problems?