I had a gallbladder removed Jan 12. Sent home. Keep getting sicker. Ended back in Hosp. Still here. Have a small tear leaking. They been giving me tons of antibiotics. They were gonna send me to a diff Hosp to fix it. But now cause my blood works better want to send me home. Can the bile leak heal on its own. My feeling is all the antibiotics have my blood levels good. I want the leak fixed. I’m sick and in pain. But can that leak heal itself
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have red mole growing below my shoulder, does it look malignant?
- I had blood tests done, worried about results?
- I Have Multiple Sclerosis and I think I have Listeria from food that I ate?
- I’m experiencing sensitivity to light, throbbing and headache?
- I want to start a testosterone replacement therapy?
- I have this itchy patch of skin on my leg, what is it?
- I have stage 4 cancer and having vision problems?
- How much are the chances for me to get cervical cancer ?
- It started 4 days ago with the headache, slight heartache, and slight kidney ache?
- My mother suffers from Polimyalgia Rheumatica, Osteoporosis, Hypertension and a heart murmur?
- My father has been diagnosed with colon cancer, is surgery the only option?
- I have mostly on the right side pelvic pain though sometimes I feel it on the left?
- After the colonoscopy, I was assured that although it needs to be done again, they couldn’t see anything?
- When can a Clearview HIV test be done and how fast are results obtained?
- My niece has a lump that has started one week ago?
- I have had an infection in my finger for About 8 days?
- Suspicious lumps and bumps, genital warts?
- I am 45 and in perimenopause. I no longer have regular periods?
- I started with a late period. I also started to have nausea, minor headaches, and fatigue
- I was recently told by my Dr that my anemia is a level 9 and put on a iron supplement?
- I have a twitch in my left thumb-it occasionally moves on it own?
- I’ve just been prescribed Ramipril for high blood pressure?
- I have been having lower left pelvic pain that radiates to my groin, down my upper front thigh, hip and to lower back?
- I had substantial pain and bruising and what felt like a hard lump under the skin?
- When I urinate not much comes out and it burns a lot?
- I had some episodes of pressure behind my eyes, sudden tiredness followed by eye twitching and twitching on right side of face?
- I have a sharp and throbbing pain on the right side of my left toenail?
- I am unsure what my cycle is like when I’m not on the pill, but I am on day 33 with no period?
- My feet turn bluish (once dark purple) when sitting and back to normal when walking?
- Is Citalopram causing these problems?