I have “man boobs” do I need surgery or is there a drug that can help?

48 year old male. No diseases/ medical history clear. Addictive – alcohol and cigarettes. Clean bill of health 3 months ago.

Problem: I have “man boobs”. At about 150 pounds im only a little overweight.

I was given some drug in Germany 7 years ago and the doctor said – oh, that happens, it will reverse. It never did.

Question: do I need surgery or is there a drug that can help?

Thank you, (…)

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ayman Darrag
4:36 pm

It can be treated with local injection for lipolysis ,mesotherapy technique,with some exercises to strength your pectoral is muscles.
Avoid soya products.

Ahmed Fawzy
9:14 pm

Simply stopping all carbohydrates intake + chromax pills can fix this
Also local mizo therapy can help
Good Luck

Masr Fawzy
11:00 pm

I recommend you to consult a physiotherapist, this is one of their specialities, beside , what was the drug that u have used ??

Dr.Honey Arora
8:21 am

Thanks for the query..

It looks like you are suffering from Gynaecomastia..
As you are slightly overweight too, you should kick start with weight training exercises and work more on upper body that help in toning and tightening pectoral muscles..
Take a low carb and high protein diet..
Medication and gels can have some effects but results are not always promising..
If you do not find desired results with all these then liposuction with excision can be done..

Hope this helps..