My father has paralysis on left part. he got paralysis in 2012 due to brain hemorrhage
Now a days his left leg is paining a lot in night. He often wakes up and suffered a lot.
Please suggest what to do. His age is 63 years.
He is taking telmas A
Medical Questions – Crowdsourcing
- I’m fused at l5-s1 over a year ago and having new l5-s1 dermatome neuropathy?
- I had a potential blood clot but a chest ct came back clear?
- I suffered a heart attack, a stent was implanted?
- I developed shingles can I still be contagious to others?
- I have irritable bowel, how often should a colonoscopy be performed?
- Is there a chance I could have herpes or another STD?
- I have pain in my kidney, taking allopathy and homeopathy?
- I have heart problems with tremors and shaking?
- My son has bald spots and alopecia?
- I have been experiencing nausea and vomiting almost daily?
- Lost vision due to inflammation in spinal cord?
- I had a partial toe nail and matrix removal, same problem has been coming back?
- My husband has short term memory loss, blacks out for an amount of time, tremors, seizures, slurred speech at times, please advise?
- I am having sharp pain in my right knee, need second doctor opinion?
- I had a hysterectomy last year now it broke?
- My dad of 71 suffered a stroke 2 plus yrs ago. Does he need to be hospitalized?
- I have been having bad stomach cramps for about two months now?
- I started suffering from severe air sickness/motion sickness?
- I have been diagnosed with an enlarged/dilated abdominal aorta and same with inferior vena cava?
- I have Superficial thrombophlebitis of the SSV and the left LSVI, please advise?
- Would a HIV test result still be accurate with CLL for 8 years?
- How long will it take to recover from the acute low hemoglobin?
- Experiencing loud noises in ears after major heart surgery?
- Is balding, light-headedness and fainting signs of a serious disease?
- My primary care physician thinks I may have carcinoid tumor?
- I had a CT scan and a spot showed up on my lung, please advise?
- I had Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) and Septoplasy surgery 6 weeks ago?
- I have strange “bites” or “rash”, please advise?
- I woke up with an inflamed right knee, and I don’t know how I got it?
- I had surgery in both hands for carpal tunnel two years ago?
- I am currently 26 years old and was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2012?
- I developed a fever on friday afternoon and it has gone up and down since?
- Do I have a kidney infection?
- I am having sharp stabbing pain in my upper left abdomen?
- I have been living with herpes for 17yrs?
- I have multiple myeloma-stage one. I have been diagnosed with leukopenia?
- I have went from blood pressure of 120 over 80 to 170 over 92
- I just had a uretheral dilation?
- I just had an x-ray exam, says granuloma, please advise?
- I experienced trauma to my right hand, Is it possible for this injury to heal without surgery?
- Do I have gastritis or appendicitis?
- I have been experiencing severe pricking sensation in the right side of my chest?
- I was just told by my doctor that I might have herpes?
- if we give “Varicella 2+ MMR 2 ” Vaccination double or two times to a child , any health problems?
- Hi I had a ablation done on Tuesday to treat wpw?
- I am a 44 years old female and fractured my coccygeal vertebra?
- I have a sharp pain at the left side of head?
- Suffering from Hypothyroidism side effects, please advise?
- So for the last few days I experience back pain?
- Is it 100% a miscarriage or is there still hope?