Hello, I am a 27 year old female. Over a year ago I started experiencing fatigue, heart flutters, weight loss and a few other small symptoms that lead me to be concerned about my health. I was given a test for Addison’s disease which came back twice as inconclusive and was told it must be stress. I then spent a year with a psychologist going weekly and attending coping skills courses. Some symptoms lessoned. I honestly lost faith in going to the doctor and hadn’t been in over a year until I developed a UTI, which I have been treating with antibiotics for close to 3 months now. I just finished my 4th type yesterday and it is already showing symptoms again. I also found a small hard lump at the bottom of my right breast that causes me no pain and moves. I just received blood work back today that says I am now anemic. I have an appointment Wednesday and I would like to know what type of tests do I ask for. There is an underlying issue that is causing my weight loss, poor immune system and these issues and I feel that they are only treating the symptoms instead of taking me seriously and looking for a cause. Please help me I am lost and tired of this stuggle and I have no medical background to help me figure this out on my own.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Over a year ago I started experiencing fatigue, heart flutters, weight loss?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I am starting to suspect that I may have some circulatory issues?
- I had these black marks under my penis?
- I have this tender “bubble” on my anus, is this something I should get checked out?
- Is it normal to have a death wish and to be consumed with the idea of death?
- Can Vitamin B12/D3deficiency or Homocystein imbalance cause lack of interest and poor concentration?
- When I have sex with my partner, I don’t have orgasms?
- I have a constant pain in my right groin area which radiates to my inner thigh?
- Low grade fever and high bp since January, swollen lymph nodes since march?
- My husband woke up with a two puncture wound, 2mm big, that looks like fang marks?
- I had unprotected sex and the next morning I had a couple vaginal sores?
- A hooker performed unprotected oral sex on me?
- I used Epsom salt in a foot bath a week ago to treat my ingrown toenail?
- I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue?
- Suffering from shortness of breath associated with high blood pressure?
- I have had an increasing level of pain. Localized on the back left side of my head?
- My toe has turned black, what is wrong?
- What happens when you lose sensation to have bowel movement?
- Feeling pain in her upper arm (left)
- Waking up at 1:00am with chills that last about an hour?
- I was wearing adult diapers to keep my bed dry?
- What is a good product to increase libido?
- What could be the cause of the heavy bleeding and clotting?
- I am leaking semen constantly all day and night and can’t stop?
- For the past 2 weeks I’ve had painful burning sensation?
- I have been diagnosed with Sjogrens, Raynauds and radiculopathy?
- I have this irritated sudden itch that lasts a second?
- I recently had a blister on my middle finger caused by what I thought was eczema?
- I noticed I had this small dark warts/bumps?
- Last week my whole body ached, fatigued, mild abdominal pain, 6-8 bowel movements a day and no appetite?
- Will my bone be affected by such an impact?