Hello, I am a 27 year old female. Over a year ago I started experiencing fatigue, heart flutters, weight loss and a few other small symptoms that lead me to be concerned about my health. I was given a test for Addison’s disease which came back twice as inconclusive and was told it must be stress. I then spent a year with a psychologist going weekly and attending coping skills courses. Some symptoms lessoned. I honestly lost faith in going to the doctor and hadn’t been in over a year until I developed a UTI, which I have been treating with antibiotics for close to 3 months now. I just finished my 4th type yesterday and it is already showing symptoms again. I also found a small hard lump at the bottom of my right breast that causes me no pain and moves. I just received blood work back today that says I am now anemic. I have an appointment Wednesday and I would like to know what type of tests do I ask for. There is an underlying issue that is causing my weight loss, poor immune system and these issues and I feel that they are only treating the symptoms instead of taking me seriously and looking for a cause. Please help me I am lost and tired of this stuggle and I have no medical background to help me figure this out on my own.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Over a year ago I started experiencing fatigue, heart flutters, weight loss?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?
- Can a plan B contraception mess up your cycle?
- I have been losing weight lately without dieting, what can be the problem?
- I have been having body wide muscle twitching, is it ALS Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis?
- I had a UTI received antibiotic for severe kidney infection?
- My 12 year old girl isn’t feeling well?
- I have headaches that last between 1 to 2 days?
- Uncontrollable shaking of the body from the neck down?
- I have a spot on my face, can this be skin cancer?
- I’m trying to have a baby with my wife, here’s lab report?