About 4-5 months ago, I addressed to the doctor with abdominal pain in the navel. Having passed all the tests was found: dysbiosis (Bifidumbacterium <10 * 8 Lactobacillus <10 * 6.) And the fungus Candida 2x10 * 4. The doctor prescribed antibiotics - Itrakon, probiotics, and medicine to relieve loaded with liver. After treatment significant changes are not felt. After 2-3 months caught cold, cured for 2-3 days, but the cough has not passed, found: Klebsiella pneumoniae * 10 4 CFU / g, Streptococcus mitis * 10 6 cfu / g. Propyl antibiotics are all gone, but returned abdominal discomfort: pain in the navel, feeling of incomplete bowel movement, constant flatulence. General weakness and fatigue, and sometimes feel a sense of intoxication or disposal (not present), and difficulty in concentration in these moments, drowsiness. I thought back candidiasis. Passed fecal bacteria overgrowth found: Bifidumbacterium rate * 10 8 - 10 * 10 results: <10 * 8 * Lactobacillus rate of 10 6 - 10 9 * result: <10 * 6 Normal E. coli rule 10 * 6 - 2x10 * 8 result : 2x10 * 8 Acinetobacter anitratus result: 10 * 8 Candida were found. Q. Should I be concerned about Acinetobacter anitratus, information on the Internet is not found. Can symptoms description (weakness, fatigue, abdominal pain) be a sign of a dysbacteriosis?
Search For Your Answer
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Will a person suffering from Crohn’s disease be more pre disposed to get MND?
- We received a Procalcitonin test of 1.6 which appears to be positive. We are not sure how to interpret this result?
- I am concerned about having 2 polyps – a benign at 5 mm and a 10 mm Precancerous sessile serrated adenoma polyp?
- How to get rid of chronic pain?
- 4 Medical Cannabis – Marijuana Questions To Ask Your Doctor
- Medical Marijuana and Cancer Treatments: The New Miracle?
- How important is your sleeping posture?
- How to have safe sex without protection?
- My wife had a cervical stitch procedure done. What to do now?
- I was not sure whether I am pregnant or not?
- Is back pain, discomfort or soreness a common sign that shows lung cancer?
- What are the physical signs of vaginal cancer?
- I have developed problems to sleep with medication, why can’t I sleep?
- I have developed spine pain, do I need an MRI or CT scan?
- I had a CBC blood work done I am very worried it may be Leukemia?
- I have lost some sensation in my feet, feeling numbness and tingling sensation?
- The color of my face skin varies in color, what is the solution?
- My CT scan results indicates renal angiomyolipoma, what do I need to do?
- Every night I am having severe pain in my right hip and groin?
- I have cramps in legs and hands?
- I have a sore throat and suffer from asthma, do I need antibiotics?
- I suffer from extreme blood pressure problems, how can I get my BP down?
- My 8 months old baby girl has a high fever, cough, and cold, diagnosed with bronchiolitis?
- I have an earache, used olive oil, now ear is blocked.
- I have received a blow to the stomach. it is painful. What is the problem?
- I am allergic to dust mites, medication helped now problem has returned?
- I have an inguinal hernia, should I get an operation?
- I suffer from loss of appetite, feeling of fullness, vomiting ?
- I have had a severe sinus cold which has affected my sense of smell?
- I always develop a bad cough near the end of the year?